- Maintains good health
- Formulated to meet the physiological needs for every stage of life and gender
- Contains high potency vitamins, minerals, trace minerals plus antioxidants
- Vitamins A, C, E and selenium – reduce oxidative stress
- B – Complex – metabolizes protein fats carbohydrates (energy production), tissue repair.
Vitamin C – 500 mg to 2,000 mg:
- Development and maintenance of bones, teeth, gums, immune system, heal wounds
- Water soluble,
powerfulantioxidant, scavenge and stabilizes free radicals to help lower oxidative stress in the body
- Free radicals (pollution, smoke, chemicals).
Vitamin D – 1000 I.U.:
- Inadequate amount of Vitamin D, coupled with insufficient sunlight exposure can result in Vitamin D deficiency
- Regulates calcium and phosphorus – Promotes mineralization of bone
- Essential in the development of strong bones
- Studies – the reduction of cancer, i.e. breast, lung, colon, lymph, leukaemia.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids:
- Not produced by the body
- Unique EPA (eicosapentaenoic) and DHA (docosahexaenoic) – EFAs
- EPA – Reduces plugged arteries and helps reduce blood pressure
- DHA – Essential for the proper functioning of the brain, eyes, nervous system and cognitive function. Helps with concentration, memory and learning skills.
- Good bacteria – promotes intestinal health. Improve digestion of proteins, carbs and fats
- Enhance immune function
- Rebuilds the microflora in the intestines destroyed by the use of drugs, chemicals, coffee, alcohol
- Relieves gastrointestinal disturbances.
Remember that supplements are not for everyone. Be sure to speak to your doctor or healthcare professional before choosing a daily supplement.